Important Information Regarding COVID-19
At Inspire Surgery Centre the health and well-being of our patients and staff is of the utmost importance to us! We have developed and implemented safety protocols to ensure we are practicing within the cleanest, safest environment possible. Our goal is to
provide our patients, staff and visitors with a safe and comfortable environment where they can confidently receive their aesthetic and medical treatments with comfort and trust in our facility, and not just in the treatments we are providing.
- Please arrive to Inspire Surgery Centre at your designated time. Once you arrive to our suite, please text your first and last name to: (512) 642-5303. Then have a seat in the hallway and a nurse will bring you back shortly.
- We are currently limiting the number of people in our facility for the safety of our staff and patients. Only the patient will be allowed into the facility on the day of their surgery. An exception will be made for patients under 18 years of age, and they will be allowed to have 1 parent or guardian with them in the facility during pre-op and for discharge instructions. We will ask the parent or guardian to leave the facility (you may remain in the building) while their loved one is in surgery.
- We require all patients to wear a face mask into the building on the day of surgery, once you are brought back for your procedure, we will supply you with a new face mask to change into.
- All patients will complete an online questionnaire regarding Covid-19 on our pre-operative survey.
- We will conduct a temperature check for each patient (we also do this for all staff daily) as well as a short questionnaire on the day of surgery.
- IF, you think you have been exposed to Covid-19, or have symptoms related to Covid-19 (fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc.) we ask that you call the staff at Inspire prior to your arrival. This may result in the need to delay your surgery or to have you tested for Covid-19 prior to your surgery.
- We do require some patients to have a Covid-19 test prior to surgery, if you meet the criteria for a pre-operative test you will receive instructions from your surgeon’s office on when and where to have the test completed. The test results must be received by the surgery center prior to the day of your surgery.
Important Information Regarding Sanitation And Safety Measures Being Taken
- We practice hospital-grade sterilization for all instruments and after each patient visit, exam tables and chairs are wiped down with OSHA-recommended wipes.
- All high-touch areas (i.e. door handles, counters, desks, chairs, bathrooms, etc.) are wiped down with hospital-grade wipes throughout the day, and after each patient encounter.
- Our facility undergoes hospital-grade cleaning per OSHA and Department of Health guidelines every evening after surgeries have been performed.
- All staff adheres to standard precautions which include: proper hand hygiene, temperature checks each morning, use of PPE, respiratory/ hygiene etiquette, safe injection and procedures practice, sharps safety, proper sterilization of all instruments and devices, and cleaning / disinfecting all environmental surfaces.
- Any employee who feels unwell is mandated to stay home.
- Any patient exhibiting signs of illness is asked to reschedule their appointment.
The safety and wellbeing of our patients is, and will continue to be, our top priority. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and compliance with these new processes. We will continue to update and evolve our processes as information is released. We appreciate you and look forward to helping you with your surgery needs.